The forecast for Washington and British Columbia is cloud and rain for the next 4 days and we really want good viz for the next part of the trip as this is where the photography begins; so we are staying put here in Whitefish for two more nights. That means we can ride Going-To-The-Sun Road in Glacier NP
2 Replies to “Day 10: Montana To Washingt…”
Its great that you are going to have some time there to play 🙂
Agree Kathy – silly to be so close to Glacier and not explore it. The weather is overcast today (very changeable here) tomorrow supposed to be full sunshine so, unless the sky clears, we’ll head into the park tomorrow.